A. Adminizer gives the company a secure totally automated way to give users one time administrative access rights without any need for new infrastructure.
Q. What are the benefits?
1. You get totally randomized passwords that change every hour for the lifetime of a computer - The need to change, administer or even know the local Administrative passwords is a thing of the past!
2. When your executives call from a hotel and need to get administrative rights - even without an Internet connection - you can safely give them what they need without giving out permanent administrative access
3. You can give users onetime access to kiosk machines - which if you wish will self destroy any changes when rebooted
4. The system works totally self sufficiently - No servers, Active Directory or network needed
5. The Adminizer works with UAC prompts
Q. What does it cost?
To get rid of all the hassle with local admin rights costs you only a few euros per machine - no yearly fees after purchase
Contact email@example.com for a quote
Q. What about support?
Support is organized by one of the leading experts in the industry who is also the developer of the software
Q. More features needed?
Your organization can get a totally purpose built implementation of Adminizer as a consulting service from our company
Q. What about using Group Policy Preferences to administer local passwords?
Don't do it! It's cracked in seconds... For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What about using SCCM, Altiris etc. to administer local passwords?
Doesn't work in offline mode :( Adminizer does :)
Q. Any more info to share with my colleagues or executives?
1. Makes your life easier - After deploying Adminizer you don't need to know or change local Administrator paswords
2. Makes your environment compliant - Adminizer makes your password policy more secure and removes the need to change local passwords
3. Makes your employees more productive - Adminizer gives you the ability to give out one time administrative passwords if they need them while on the road - No more showstoppers due to security policy